Monday 19 January 2015

ZGUČAN

I am currently attending a study programme called Zgodnje učenje angleščine  (ZGUČAN) at University of Maribor. It is a study programme "for continuing education, meant for widening knowledge for the obtaining of an education and is legally determined as precondition for teaching a certain subject or subject field," in my case teaching English to young learners.

Those of you who know me know that I have mixed feelings about the programme. A month ago I even wrote a complaint email which you might have read as it's been circling among Slovenian English teachers. However, the aim of this blog post is not to complain further, but to focus on what I've learned and/or found useful. Yes, I have actually learned new things, and I'm still learning, be it from my teachers or my fellow students. There will be a series of blog posts focusing on different subject of the programme. The first one will be on puppets, and you may expect it soon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment